Monday, August 29, 2005

now i'm happy!!

hehehehe....

yesterday i went to novi's house..actually it's not her house, but her 'kost'..

what's 'kost' in English?? i don't know! well, if somebody know it, please let me know, ok!

because i don't know what is the English word of 'kost', from now on i will use the word 'house'..

ok..

i went to novi's house with adieb..well, actually i missed her because it had been a long time since the last time i met this auntie.. (hehehe..i'm sorry nov!)

at night, bataq came to my house! he slept in my house because on the next morning he had to be in unpad (dipati ukur) at 6 o'clock!!

hehehe, i was so happy!!! actually, i'm happy now too! because finally i met a good friend of mine after such a long time!

well actually he's one of my best friends! and i have considered him as one of my big brother!!

hahahahaha...!!!! i'm so happy!!!! i met two of my best friends in the same day!!!!

i miss my best friends soooooooo muuuuuchhh!!!!!

so much.......

i really want to go home and meet them......

2 comments:

windy maulidya nazla said...

inuuuu...gak kangen ma gw yaaa..hikshikshiks

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?