Friday, September 30, 2005

My English teacher in High school..

I like my English teacher in high school because he doesn't give a lot of tasks. Everytime I enter his class, I always feel happy. Because I can sleep in his class and have a nice dream with nobody bother me. But sometimes I feel bad about that. But once I asked him if I could sleep in his class and he was okay with it. He said as long as I could understand the subject, I could sleep all the time. Even though so, I still feel guilty for sleeping in his class. Sometimes, I get out of the class without his permission, until one hour, but he doesn't recognize that. What a teacher, eh? That's what I call a guardian angel. He also easy to give a good score. But honestly, I couldn't improve my English while he taught. He is a nice person, but not good teacher for sure. But I really appreciate him as a teacher, because he has done his best to give us English lesson. Maybe someday I'll send him a ferrari to pay my thanks to him. Mmm...no..no.. I won't give him a ferrari because he could join F1 and not be my teacher again..

No comments: